Meet The Mother (Mad's Mom)

 Happy May! The best part about May is that school ends! I'm just kidding! The best part about May is Mother's Day. I love getting to celebrate my mama and brag about how awesome she is to anyone that will listen. 


My mom has become more like a friend then a parent. We used to disagree and argue a lot, but I think that's because we are so much alike. I miss her when I am not with her, and we talk on the phone a lot so I can feel close to her. 

There are so many reasons to mention why she is the best mama ever. I could never get them all, but I will put a few down so you all can get a glimpse of how amazing she is. She is the smartest person I know (sorry dad). She knows basically everything. She is humble though, and will say she doesn't know everything. Personally, I think that's just a front so people don't feel intimidated by her. She communicates so well. When I am sad or upset or mad, she sits down with me and talks to me until I am better. I am usually the one refusing to talk. She is also pretty cool. I tell her she isn't a lot, because that's what kids do, but she is really cool. All of my friends love her and think so too. She listens. She remembers things that I said months ago and will bring it up in a gift or idea of something to do. She also has a problem with that though because she tells other people and then they give something to me and I get super excited and she wants to be the person I am excited about. After last Christmas, she realized she is done giving away her good ideas to everyone else! I love you mama haha! She is a badass. She doesn't take shit from anyone and isn't afraid to speak her mind and stick up for what she thinks is right. I get that from her! 


My favorite thing to do to my mom is make her laugh. It's my goal. I love her laugh and I love when I can make her happy for even a few seconds. I get on her nerves a lot so I have to try and make up for it. 

My mom has instilled a lot of great things in me. My love of reading, theatre, musicals, and being the smartest person in the room to name a few. My mama taught me how to be passionate and caring, kind and selfless, and to love everyone no matter what. 


My mama is a real life Belle! She is beautiful inside and out. She is intelligent and kind. She can sing and yell so well. My mom is my Wonder Woman and I am so blessed and thankful that I was given such an amazing human to share my life with. There is no greater joy than making her and my father proud, and I won't stop until they are beaming from ear to ear with pride in that they raised a daughter that is just like her mother. 

Happy Mother's Day mama. I love you more than words will ever be able to explain. I will see you next week. Mad out...

Comments

Popular Posts